Thursday 25 April 2013

Why do you travel?

Calle Crisologo -Vigan, Ilocos Sur

Somebody just asked me recently "Why do you travel" typically my answer would be like this " I'm searching for something" shocked to my answer they'll automatically asked another question " what are you searching for?".

Mt. Ampacao - Sagada, Mountain Province

 Truthfully I don't even know what I'm searching for, funny isn't?, am I wasting my time traveling around the countryside looking for the thing that almost impossible to find?. (Hopefully not)

Why do I travel?

Marlboro Mountain - Sagada, Mountain Province

 Some says it's FRIENDSHIP, well I do managed to gain new friends while traveling.

On our way to Pongas Falls - Sagada, Mountain Province
Some says HAPPINESS specially when finishing up a challenge.

Sunrise Viewing at Kiltepan Peak - Sagada, Mountain Province.
Others says its FREEDOM, no parents watching your every moves, no brother or sister ordering you around, but when on the road I'm longing for their voices to shout at my ears. 

But I Guess I need to travel more to find out the answer.


Author's Notes:

Pardon me for my english and writing skills but I'm doing my very best to improve it. thank you!.

No comments:

Post a Comment